2018 Audi Q7 e-tron arriving here in January from $139,900+ORC
The all-new 2018 Audi Q7 e-tron will go on-sale in Australia in January 2018 with list pricing set at $139,900+ORC… it sips a claimed combined 1.9L/100km.
THE AUDI Q7 E-TRON will arrive here in January next year priced from $139,900+ORC. According to Audi, “It combines the outstanding luxury, accommodation and practicality of the Audi Q7, with the extraordinary efficiency of hybrid technology”.
The Q7 e-tron features a 3.0-litre turbo-diesel engine producing 190kW and 600Nm of torque, with an electric motor developing 94kW and 350Nm for a combined system output of 275kW and 700Nm of torque. This is mated to an eight-speed tiptronic transmission and sips just 1.9L/100km. In purely electric mode, the Q7 e-tron quattro can travel up to 56km, with a fully electric top speed of 135km/h.
The 17.3kWh lithium-ion battery system is stored under the rear luggage compartment floor and is easily charged using industrial or household power systems. Depending on the power output, the battery can be fully charged in as little as 2.5 hours; a domestic system will achieve full charge in 10 hours.
The Q7 e-tron quattro carries the same 5-star EuroNCAP and ANCAP safety rating as the rest of the Q7 range, and features the full suite of Audi assistance systems:
- Audi pre-sense city with Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) and pedestrian detection (up to 85 km/h)
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go and Traffic Jam assist
- Active Lane Assist
- Exit Warning system
- Cross traffic assist
- Audi side assist blind spot warning system
- Audi pre-sense basic (belt tensioning, window closing and other preventative measures if an emergency is detected)
- Audi pre-sense rear (warns following traffic if they are at risk of running into the rear of the car)
- Parking system plus with rear-view camera
Additional specification for the Q7 e-tron quattro includes 19-inch alloy wheels, Virtual Cockpit, Audi drive select, heated front seats, 180w Audi sound system, LED headlights with dynamic indicators at the rear, e-tron specific exterior design and adaptive air suspension.