Refreshed 2017 Nissan X-Trail on-sale from $27,990+ORC
The refreshed Nissan X-Trail has gone on-sale in Australia this week boasting a starting list price from $27,990+ORC.
THE REFRESHED NISSAN X-TRAIL is on-sale now with the key change the addition of a new 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine to the range, as well as styling (inside and out) and equipment upgrades.
“The X-TRAIL is one of Nissan’s best-selling models in Australia and, with more than 193,000 sold locally, its long-standing popularity proves it is the ideal SUV solution for families and adventurers,” said Richard Emery, Managing Director and CEO at Nissan in Australia.
“For 2017 we have applied a variety of enhancements, including many of our latest Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies and our latest exterior and interior styling, all of them designed to further broaden the appeal of this already-popular model.”
Summary of enhancements and changes: 2017 Nissan X-TRAIL
- NEW: 2.0-litre turbo-diesel four-cylinder engine (Xtronic, 4WD); 130kW, 380Nm (this engine replaces the outgoing 1.6-litre turbo-diesel);
- CARRY-OVER: 2.0-litre petrol four-cylinder engine (106kW, 200Nm); and
- CARRY-OVER: 2.5-litre four-cylinder engine (126kW, 226Nm).
- Styling: exterior and interior:
- New front fascia with signature Nissan “V-motion” grille, revised headlights and LED signature daytime running lights;
- New rear styling with updated bumper designed and revised rear combination lamps and LED boomerang signature tail lights;
- New 17-inch (ST / TS, ST-L) and 19-inch (Ti / TL) alloy wheels;
- D-shaped steering wheel;
- New shifter knob design and leather gear-shift boot;
- New door vent finish;
- Revised centre console and lid; and
- Addition of three new exterior paint colours: Marine Blue, Copper Blaze and Ruby Red.
- New Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies:
- Intelligent Emergency Braking (all model grades);
- Intelligent Emergency Braking with pedestrian detection (Ti, TL grades);
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) (all model grades);
- Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC) (Ti grade);
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) (ST-L, Ti, TL grades);
- Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFLS) (Ti, TL grades); and
- Lane Departure Intervention (Ti grade).
- Audio technology
- BOSE audio system with eight speakers, including two sub-woofer speakers (Ti, TL grades).
- Convenience features:
- Motion Activated Tailgate (Ti, TL grades);
- Heated steering wheel (Ti, TL grades);
- Heated rear seats (Ti, TL grades); and
- High Beam Assist (Ti, TL grades).
- Minor specification changes:
- New audio / navigation graphics;
- New design for the steering wheel-mounted controls;
- Revised control for the cooled / heated front centre console cup holders; and
- Door-mounted i-Key button change: now black (formerly chrome).