Hyundai and Rockstar tease nitrous-powered Santa Fe
Hyundai and US tuner, Rockstar Performance Garage, have teased a nitrous-powered Santa Fe which will go on display at SEMA.
ROCKSTAR PERFORMANCE GARAGE has, once again, teamed up with Hyundai to tweak one of its products. This time it’s a Santa Fe which has been tuned as a fast off-roader.
“Rockstar conveys its endless brand energy in everything we do,” said Nick Ashby, lead developer of the Rockstar concept vehicle. “Our Rockstar Santa Fe Concept is simultaneously all-show and all-go, a non-compromising concept with tremendous capabilities and a confident demeanor to match.
The concept runs bigger brakes, a nitrous system on its 3.3-litre V6 engine (power and torque figures haven’t been revealed), new suspension, a body lift, rock sliders and Mickey Thompson 35-inch tyres, and much more.
Key modifications to the Rockstar Santa Fe Concept include:
- Hyundai-based 3.3L V6 engine
- AEM cold air intake
- Mishimoto cooling system
- Nitrous-oxide injection system
- R1 6-piston front, 4-piston rear, big brake system
- 2.0 KING coil-overs front
- 2.5 KING shocks with finned reservoir rear
- Custom suspension setup with new tie-rods and control arms
- Nology high-performance wires
- Odyssey batteries
- Nitro Gear gears
- KICKER audio system
- Magnaflow custom exhaust
- 17-inch off-road KMC XD 301 Turbine bead-lock wheels
- Mickey Thompson Baja Claw 35-inch off-road tires
- Wheel clearance expansion setup
- WARN winch
- Rock sliders and bumpers
- Custom roof rack, headlamps and tail lamps
- Bulldog LED lighting
- Roadwire custom leather interior design