2018 Honda CR-V pricing and specifications announced… on-sale in July
The 2018 Honda CR-V will go on-sale in Australia mid-July with prices starting at $30,690+ORC for the entry-level 2WD VTi.
THE ALL-NEW HONDA CR-V will go on-sale in Australia in July with prices starting at $30,690+ORC for the entry-level VTi and up to $44,290+ORC for the top-spec VTi-LX AWD. Prices for the new CR-V are up on almost all of the models with the exception of the VTi-L and VTi-LX which have both had price cuts.
2018 Honda CR-V pricing:
New Content Added Value~
While prices are up, slightly, Honda points to the fact that every variant gets an added $2600-$4350 worth of kit when compared with their equivalent fourth-generation variant. And, for the first time, the CR-V will offer a seven-seat variant.
“Twenty years ago the first generation Honda CR-V redefined the segment by delivering space, efficiency and versatility in a compact package. One that Australian families had never seen before,” said Honda Australia Director, Mr Stephen Collins.
“Our customers consistently tell us what a joy their CR-Vs are to live with and the fifth generation builds on this reputation with new levels of style, versatility, technology and value.
“The all-new CR-V is bolder and more stylish than ever, and in true Honda fashion it nails the brief for versatility with more interior space plus a new seven seat option,” said Collins.
The all-new Honda CR-V range will be available in both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive configurations, with seating for five or seven passengers across line-up of five grades.
Key features of the new Honda CR-V:
- 140kW VTEC Turbo engine
- Earth Dreams Technology CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission)
- Smart keyless entry with Push Button Start
- Active Noise Control (ANC)
- Dual-zone climate control
- Reverse camera
- 7.0-inch Advanced Display Audio with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- 8-speaker audio system
- Electric Parking Brake
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
- Front fog lights
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Full size alloy spare wheel
- Driver Attention Monitor (DAM)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Trailer Stability Assist (TSA)
Features of VTi grade PLUS
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Electric tailgate
- Built-in satellite navigation
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Optional Real-Time All-Wheel Drive system (VTi-S AWD)
Features of VTi-S grade PLUS
- 7-seats with split-fold 3rd row
- Panoramic sunroof
- Leather-appointed seat trim+
- Heated front seats
- Power front seats (8-way driver with lumbar & memory, 4-way passenger)
- Automatic rain-sensing wipers
Features of VTi-L grade (excluding 7-seats) PLUS
- Honda Sensing suite of driver-assist technologies
- Real-Time All-Wheel Drive system
- LED headlights with active cornering lights + LED front fog lights
- Digital Radio (DAB+)
- Privacy glass
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror