2017 Renault Trafic Crew variant added to local line-up
The Renault Trafic Crew variant has been added to the local line-up offering improved functionality and comfort.
RENAULT AUSTRALIA has introduced a new variant to its Trafic van range, with the release of the Trafic Crew. Speaking about the model’s introduction, Lyndon Healey, Senior Model Line Manager for Renault Light Commercial Vehicles said: “The Trafic Crew brings another level of functionality to what is already a highly capable and increasingly popular alternative to more mainstream mid-size van offerings.
“Renault’s light commercial vehicle offering continues to expand with the Trafic Crew joining the updated Kangoo with its new 1.2-litre turbocharged engine in the 2017 line-up. The Trafic Crew is perfect for customers looking for a dual-purpose vehicle that’s equally capable of carrying people or payload. There’s as much space behind the rear seats as you’ll find in a Kangoo Maxi,” Lyndon said.
The Trafic Crew is available with a cost-optional Premium Pack, and can also be had in a Crew Lifestyle variant.
The new Trafic Crew includes all the standard features of the LWB van with the following additions:
- Dual glazed sliding side doors;
- Integrated glazed bulkhead behind second row seats;
- Three individual rear passenger seats with three-point seat belts;
- Two 49 litre rear seat storage boxes and additional seat storage pockets;
- 12V accessory socket;
- Anti-slip floor covering; and
- Door and roof trimming.
Trafic Crew Premium Pack includes the above, plus:
- 17 inch ‘Cyclade’ alloy wheels;
- Deadlocking system and anti-theft spare wheel holder;
- Multimedia system with seven-inch touchscreen, Arkamys audio system and built-in satellite navigation;
- Heavy duty 800A battery;
- Dark cloth upholstery;
- Premium dashboard with laptop storage compartment, chrome-plated instrument panel rings, gloss black side air vent surrounds, chrome-plated gear knob trim, leather covered gear knob and chrome-plated speaker surround;
- Heated driver seat (plus passenger where single passenger seat specified);
- Body-coloured front bumper, exterior mirrors, rear light surround and slide door rail; and
- Body-coloured bumpers.
Trafic Crew Lifestyle builds on the Crew and cost-optional Premium pack by adding:
- Dual glazed sliding side doors with opening windows;
- Body coloured exterior mirrors, rear light surround and slide door rail;
- Chrome front grille highlights and gloss black Renault logo surround;
- Hands-free entry card system; and
- Automatic climate control.
Renault Traffic Crew Pricing:
Trafic Crew Premium
Trafic Crew Lifestyle