2017 Holden Trax on-sale from $23,990+ORC
The 2017 Holden Trax has gone on-sale this week from $23,490+ORC, with Holden hoping improved styling and connectivity will find additional buyers.
THE 2017 HOLDEN TRAX, according to Holden, boasts “fresh new styling and segment-leading state-of-the-art connectivity technology, ensuring Holden’s baby SUV continues to raise the bar”.
Holden’s Executive Director – Sales, Peter Keley, said the new design and connectivity technology introduced on Trax would elevate the car to the business end of one of Australia’s most popular vehicle segments.
“With a 25% increase in sales, Trax resonated well with customers in 2016, and now with a stylish new design and advanced technology, there’s even more to like,” said Mr. Keley.
“We know that Trax customers live much of their lives through their smart phones, so it was important to us to ensure Apple CarPlay and Android Auto phone projection was available in Trax – the only vehicle to offer it in the small SUV segment.”
Holden’s Design Director, Richard Ferlazzo, said “The new Trax is the latest model to be released in Holden’s new product onslaught and with its advanced technology and premium design, is one I’m sure will continue to be popular with customers”.
“Trax’s expressive sleek new profile hints at the rich materials and intricate styling inside, providing a refined and luxurious environment for drivers to enjoy their journey in.”
Trax joins Trailblazer in Holden’s refreshed SUV offering, with the recently revealed Acadia and Equinox soon to follow.
Holden Trax LS highlights
- 1.8L Engine (MT)
- NEW 1.4L Turbo Engine (AT)
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- NEW Front and rear disc brakes (AT)
- Cloth interior trim
- 6 speakers audio
- NEW Projection Headlamps with DRLs
- NEW Apple CarPlay / Android Auto phone projection technology
- Rear Park Assist and Rear View Camera
- Cruise control
- Leather steering wheel
Holden Trax LT* feature highlights above LS
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- NEW Interior trim
- NEW Sunroof
- Front fog lamps
- Front seat driver armrest
- NEW Passive Entry and Push Button Start
- Driver’s armrest
- NEW DAB – Digital Radio
*NEW features in comparison to outgoing MY16 LTZ
Holden Trax LTZ feature highlights above LT
- Sportec leather appointed seats
- Heated front seats
- Rain sensing wipers
- NEW LED Tail lamps
- NEW Turn signals on wing mirror
- NEW Enhanced 3.5-inch TFT driver info display
- NEW Side Blind Zone Alert
- NEW Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Holden Trax Pricing:
- LS 1.8L Man / 1.4T Auto – $23,990 / $26,490+ORC
- LT 1.4T Auto – $28,890+ORC
- LTZ 1.4T Auto – $30,490+ORC