2015 Mitsubishi Pajero revealed
Details have been announced for the 2015 Mitsubishi Pajero range which receives styling updates, new pricing and added features.
FOR 2015 MITSUBISHI has “refined from the inside out, with interior and exterior cosmetic updates and an upgraded NVH package contributing to a quieter, more comfortable on-road performance”.
Mitsubishi has added a new front bumper, chrome radiator grille and new spare tyre cover design to the 2015 Pajero. Inside, a new centre panel design and chrome air conditioning dials add some bling. Answering calls from critics to quieten down the Pajero, Mitsubishi has added noise absorbing material has been added to the engine hood, top cowl, floor area, headlining, rear quarter trim and front transmission tunnel area. A noise insulation layer has also been added to the laminated firewall material.
Flexible seating for up to seven people is now standard across the range maximising space and functionality. Recommended retail prices have been rolled back across a new three model structure with the GLX manual starting from $50,990 (+ORC).
Even the entry-level Pajero GLX has an extensive list of luxurious features including 18-inch alloy wheels, front LED Daytime Running Lamps (DRL), privacy glass and chrome outer door handles and mirrors for added style. The Pajero GLX also gets front mud guards, side steps and rear deflector.
The mid-range Pajero GLS replaces the GLX-R and VRX models, and lists from $58,990 (+ORC). The GLS gains the Mitsubishi Multi Communication System (MMCS) with satellite navigation, reversing sensors, rain-sensing wipers and dusk-sensing head-lights. Inside, heated and power front seats and partial leather seat trim are new additions.
The top of the range Pajero Exceed gets an electric sunroof with slide and tilt, sport pedals, chrome windscreen and side protection moulding and a wood and leather four-spoke steering wheel enhance the interior appearance. Automatic high beam also now features on the Pajero Exceed; a forward facing camera located in the rear view mirror bracket senses oncoming vehicle headlights and adjusts accordingly to allow the driver to stay focused on the road at all times. The Pajero Exceed is available from $65,990 (+ORC).
2015 Model Year Pajero Features and Pricing
- New front bumper design
- New chrome radiator grille
- New spare tyre cover design
- Centre panel design change
- Chrome air conditioning dials
- Folding type key
- Seven seats
GLX standard features:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Front LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Chrome outer door handles
- Chrome and heated outer door mirrors with approach lights and side turn lamp
- Front fog lamps
- Side steps
- Front mud guards
- Rear deflector
- Privacy glass
- HID headlamps with auto levelling device
- Headlamp washers
- Rear differential lock
- New generation audio system
- Reverse camera (in display audio)
- Electrochromatic rear view mirror
- Rear air-conditioner and heater
GLS standard features over GLX:
- Reversing sensors
- Rain sensing wipers
- Dusk sensing headlamps
- Mitsubishi Multi Communication System (MMCS) audio system with satellite navigation
- Heated and power front seats
- Sports cloth seat trim with leather look bolster
- Leather look front and rear door trim
- Cargo blind
Exceed standard features over GLS:
- Automatic high beam
- Electric sunroof with slide and tilt
- Leather seat facings
- Wood and leather 4 spoke steering wheel
- Chrome windscreen moulding and side protection moulding
- Sports pedals
- Decorative scuff plate
- Rockford Fosgate premium audio with 12 speakers
- Premium security alarm with siren and sensor