Refreshed 2017 Subaru BRZ on-sale now from $32,990+ORC
The refreshed 2017 Subaru BRZ has gone on-sale with prices cut by up to $1735 compared with the 2016 model.
SUBARU HAS ANNOUNCED pricing for the refreshed 2017 BRZ, cutting prices by up to $1735 depending on the model. The manual-equipped BRZ now lists from $32,990+ORC which is a $1230 price cut compared to the 2016 model, while the automatic-equipped BRZ is now priced from $34,990, a $1735 saving.
According to Subaru, the refreshed sports car will begin arriving in showrooms from the end of next month. The refreshed BRZ copped a power and torque increase from 147kW and 205Nm to 152kW and 212Nm of torque as well as a raft of specification tweaks, including suspension and styling.
Subaru Australia Managing Director, Colin Christie, said: “BRZ is an even more compelling package when you consider the upgrades to specification at less cost to customers.
“Despite exchange rate pressures, our strong relationship with the factory has produced a great result for BRZ fans and that’s reflected in the volume of showroom interest since we teased the specification upgrades in August.”
The key changes include:
- New LED head lights and tail lights
- Significant engine refinements in manual transmission models
- Vehicle Dynamics Control TRACK mode
- Hill Start Assist
- Wider and lower look from new bumper design
- New 17-inch alloy wheel design
- Fully automatic air-conditioning
- New steering wheel
- Upgraded infotainment
- Enhanced instrument gauges
- Cabin upgrades, including red stitching and BRZ-embossed front seats (option)