Peugeot offering free upgrade on 208 and 308 variants…
Peugeot is offering free upgrade on 208 and 308 Active variants to Allure spec until the end of June.
WITH THE END OF the financial year fast approaching, Peugeot is offering customers the chance to upgrade from a 208 or 308 Active hatch (entry level) to an Allure, a deal worth between $3000 and $5000 in extra kit for free, depending on the model.
208 extra features (from Active to Allure):
- Satellite navigation
- Dual-zone, climate control air-conditioning with cooled glovebox
- Automatic headlights and windscreen wipers
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel with 3D-mesh cloth interior
- Chrome exterior highlights package with ‘equaliser’ grille and cornering lamps
308 extra features (from Active to Allure):
- Active Blind Spot Monitoring and City Park (self-park)
- Sports seats clad in half Alcantara and leatherette
- Keyless entry with electric folding mirrors
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Front parking sensors
- LED headlamps
- Electronic park brake
Peugeot is also offering SUV buyers a seven-year warranty that also includes seven years’ roadside assistance. This applies to all 2017-build 2008, 3008 and 5008 models.
Peugeot Australia Managing Director, Anouk Poelmann, said Peugeot’s ‘delicious deals’ are aimed at delighting and enticing customers to the French marque.
“Only recently Australia was captivated by a certain visiting French dignitary and, much like his visit, these deals will entice customers with their unquestionable value while delighting them with the extra little luxuries with which the French are synonymous,” Ms Poelmann said.
Peugeot’s ‘delicious deals’ are available now until June 30, or while stocks last.