Citroen C3 arrives in Australia from $23,490+ORC
The all-new Citroen C3 has launched in Australia with Citroen offering drive-away pricing until the end of March of $26,990.
THE ALL-NEW CITROEN C3 has gone on-sale in Australia, launched to motoring media today – stay tuned for Practical Motoring’s launch review. The C3 borrows from the Cactus with its clever AirBumps as one of the defining exterior attributes.
According to Citroen, “Inside and out, the new C3 has been designed and engineered using Citroen’s Advanced Comfort program to deliver a vehicle that promotes comfort, well-being and enjoyment”.
The C3 offers a staggering 33 colour combinations with nine body and three roof colours. Additional personalisation options are offered for the exterior and interior.
Speaking at the local launch, Managing Director at Citroen Australia, Anouk Poelmann, said “Citroen has a proud history of delivering practical vehicles with panache and the all-new C3 delivers all the practicality motorists need, with a personality that is distinctly Citroen,” Ms Poelmann said.
“Now more than ever, consumers are looking at how they can stand out from the crowd and how their purchase reflects their individuality and personality. The all-new C3 is just the vehicle for them.
“The all-new C3 is not just characterful and fun, it also features useful technology and segment-first safety features that motorists will use and appreciate daily,” she added.
The new C3 is available in only one trim level with a 1.2-litre three-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine making 81kW at 5500rpm and 205Nm of torque at 1500rpm, this is mated to a six-speed transmission. It drinks a claimed combined 4.9L/100km.
Citroen C3 – Key Features:
- 81kW PureTech turbo-petrol S&S engine with EAT6 6-speed auto
- Safety Pack:
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Speed Limit Recognition and Recommendation
- Driver Attention Alert
- Mirror screen (Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink)
- 7-inch capacitive touchscreen
- Front, side and curtain airbags
- 17-inch diamond cut ‘CROSSWAY’ alloy wheels
- Reversing camera
- Rear parking sensors
- Automatic headlights and windscreen wipers
- Climate control
- Bluetooth + USB
- Speed Sign Recognition and Recommendation
- Bi-tone Onyx Black roof (not available with Perla Nera Black)
The Citroen C3 will also feature a number of no-cost options including:
- 17-inch diamond cut ‘CROSSWAY BLACK’ alloy wheels
- Body-coloured roof
- Bi-tone Opal White roof (not available with Polar White)
Bi-tone Sport Red roof (not available with Ruby Red)
Further customisation is available via six options including:
- Almond green solid paint: $290
- Metallic paint: $590
- Urban Red interior atmosphere: $150
- Hype Colorado interior atmosphere: $400
- Citroën ConnectedCAM $600
- Panoramic glass roof: $600