ARK gives Hyundai Genesis Coupe 370kW for SEMA
Noted tuning house, ARK Performance has worked-over a Hyundai Genesis Coupe upping its output to 370kW for Hyundai’s SEMA stand in November.
ARK PERFORMANCE HAS revealed a sketch of its Hyundai Solus Genesis Coupe for the SEMA show in November. In its own words, ARK claims the Solus Genesis blends “performance and luxury to take on vehicles like the BMW M4 and Lexus RC F”. The vehicle will be revealed at Hyundai’s SEMA press conference on 3 November 2015.
In a short statement, ARK revealed it had worked on the performance and luxury of the vehicle in equal measure, “creating a premium coupe that can go toe-to-toe with top rivals from around the world. Beyond the wide-body body kit, the interior cops a redesigned dashboard, race-bred steering wheel and gauges, with liberal use of carbon fibre.
“The Genesis Coupe is the perfect platform for developing our performance product line-up,” said Kevin Bentley, Marketing and Sales Manager, ARK Performance Inc.
“Hyundai’s 3.8-litre engine is strong enough to handle all the extra power we’re now developing, and the chassis is well balanced and easy to modify, allowing us to create this lowered, aggressive stance while maintaining that clean look we’re going for.”
Hyundai’s 3.8-litre “Lambda” V6 engine is stroked to 4.0 litres for a powerful start to the build. With the addition of a Rotrex supercharger and strengthened engine internals, the vehicle now develops more than 370kW and is mated to a six-speed manual transmission. The addition of an ARK Legato trunk spoiler and APR Performance carbon fibre front splitter round out the vehicle’s race-bred appearance.
- Brian Crower 4.0L Stroker Kit (Built by ARK Performance)
- JE Pistons
- Brian Crower Rods
- Brian Crower Crank
- Custom Rotrex Supercharger System (Built by ARK Performance)
- AEM Water/Methanol Injection Kit (VP Racing M1 Methanol)
- Cometic MLS Head Gaskets
- PRE Custom ARP Head Studs
- ARK Performance Coated Headers
- ARK Performance Downpipes with Test Pipes
- ARK Performance Thermal Coated GRiP Catback Exhaust System with Burnt Tips
- Synapse Engineering Radial Blow Off Valve
- Lap3 Korea Custom ECU Tuning
- ARK Forged Wheels
- Nitto NT05 Tires
- ARK Performance DT-P Coilover Suspension Kit
- ARK Performance Strut Tower Brace
Ad’ro/ARK “Solus” Wide Body Kit:
- Front Bumper and Front Bumper Extensions
- Front Wide Fenders
- Side Skirts
- Rear Over Fenders
- Rear Bumper and Rear Bumper Extensions
- Ad’ro/ARK “Legato” Rear Trunk Spoiler
- Rockford Fosgate Complete PUNCH Premium Speaker System
- AiM Sports MXG Digital Colour Display
- 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport Steering Wheel
- Custom Redesigned Dashboard with Integrated Multimedia Screen
- Custom Carbon Fibre Dash, Centre Armrest, and Door Inserts
- Synapse Engineering Gauges
- Custom Threaded Shifter