Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint reborn and priced from $31,000+ORC
The limited-edition Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint has been reborn and has joined the local Giulietta line-up from $31,000 (+ORC). It’s on-sale now.
THE VERY FIRST Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint lobbed onto the scene more than 60 years ago and now the name is back, with FCA Australia announcing the Giulietta Sprint has been added to the local Giulietta line-up in limited numbers. It’s available now and priced from $31,000 (+ORC).
In keeping with its predecessor, the new Giulietta Sprint is powered by an engine of less than 1400cc, although the modern Giulietta Sprint runs a 1.4-litre MultiAir turbocharged petrol engine producing 110kW and 250Nm of torque. That’s enough to get the Giulietta Sprint to 100km/h in 8.2 seconds, while combined fuel consumption is 5.7L/100km.
The Sprint starts life as a Giulietta Progression adding new 17-inch, five-hole design alloy wheels; special badging on the front fender; carbon-effect door panels and dashboard surround; a sports, leather-wrapped steering wheel with red stitching and new seats with cloth and Alcantara-upholstery, red stitching and “Sprint” logo embroidered into the headrests. Sprint enhancements also include sports rear bumper side skirts and dark-tinted windows.
We also tested a Giulietta Sprint in 2015.
Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Standard Equipment:
- New 17-inch, five-hole alloy wheels with 225/45 R17 tyres
- Cloth & Alcantara seats with “Sprint” logo, height adjustable on driver’s side
- Alfa D.N.A. (Vehicle’s dynamic control switch)
- Uconnect five-inch touchscreen with Bluetooth, voice commands, SMS reader, USB port, music streaming and six speakers
- Black window surrounds and dark-tinted windows
- Darkened headlight surrounds and front fog lamps with dark anthracite bezels
- Dark Anthracite exterior finishing on the grille, mirrors and door handles
- LED Daytime Running Lights and LED rear light clusters
- Electric windows front and rear plus electrically heated and adjustable body-coloured mirrors
- Rear spoiler and Sports rear diffuser with oversized exhaust trim
- Body-coloured bumpers and side skirts
- Sports instruments with white illumination, multifunctional display and trip computer
- Carbon effect dashboard and door panels plus darkened interior headlining
- Sports leather-wrapped steering wheel with red stitching and remote controls
- Floor mats with red stitching
- ABS, ASR, EBD, EBA + Hill Holder, Tyre pressure monitoring system and Electronic Q2 differential
- 6 Airbags – driver, passenger, front side & window with front passenger deactivation
- Remote central locking with deadlocks, immobiliser and alarm