5 BMW M5 First Editions coming to Oz from $229,900+ORC
BMW Australia has managed to secure five BMW M5 First Editions out of a limited global production of just 400 units.
ONLY FIVE BMW M5 First Editions will make it Down Under next year, priced from $229,900+ORC; there are just 400 units being produced globally. The M5 First Edition runs the same 441kW/750Nm 4.4-litre V8 engine and switchable all-wheel drivetrain as its M5 sibling but dips into the BMW Individual portfolio for exclusivity.
“BMW Australia is over the moon with the specification and pricing levels we’ve achieved for the all-new M5,” said BMW Group Australia CEO, Marc Werner.
“Now to bring out this very special M5 First Edition to five very lucky customers, with even further enhanced specification and exclusive specifications makes for an even greater continuation of the M5’s story,” he said.
The First Edition is finished exclusively in BMW Individual Frozen Dark Red metallic paintwork, and with an interior swathed in Merino leather upholstery in Smoke White, with red contrast stitching.
Key specification highlights include:
- BMW M Carbon Engine Cover;
- ‘M5 First Edition 1/400’ signet on centre console trim;
- 16-speaker Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System;
- Active Seat Ventilation, front seats;
- Four-zone Automatic Climate Control;
- Rear seat Entertainment Professional;
- TV Function;
- BMW Gesture Control;
- Automatic Soft Close door function;
- Roller sunblinds to the rear and rear side windows;
- Ambient Air; and
- Exclusive interior floor mats in black, with white border piping and red stitching.