BMW Innovations package released for 3-Series
The BMW Innovations Package has just been released for the 3-Series Sedan and Tourer (station wagon) range, with prices from $2700 up to a touch under $4000 in what the company calls, “a highly attractive package”.
Innovations package features include:
- BMW Head-Up display;
- Surround view including top view and side view cameras;
- Parking Assistant;
- Driving Assistant;
- Lane Change Warning System;
- Comfort Access System;
- Front Park Distance Control for 316i sedan and 318d sedan and touring;
- Rear View Camera (already standard on 320i and 328i Touring models);
- Exterior mirrors with anti-dazzle function (already standard on 328i models and above);
- Instrument cluster with extended contents (already standard on 328i models and above).
The Innovations Package will be available on cars produced from now (November 2013) to March next year (2014).