2015 Honda HR-V pricing revealed
Honda has revealed pricing for the 2015 HR-V with the range kicking off at $24,990 (ORC) for the VTi CVT variant, it arrives in showrooms in February.
THE 2015 HONDA HR-V arrives in showrooms from February with a starting price of $24,990 (+ORC). Honda’s local boss, Stephen Collins says, “We are confident this vehicle will be well placed to battle it out in this highly competitive segment.”
The compact SUV is front-wheel drive only and is powered by a 1.8-litre four-cylinder i-VTEC petrol engine producing 105kW (at 6500rpm) and 172Nm of torque (at 4300rpm), this is mated to, and wait for it, Honda’s Earth Dreams Technology CVT.
The all-new HR-V, at least from the mid-spec VTi-S model up, features a number of safety technologies, including City Brake Active System (VTi-S and above), Honda’s LaneWatch blind spot monitoring (VTi-S and above), Forward Collision Warning (VTi-L ADAS), Lane Departure Warning (VTi-L ADAS) and High Beam Support System (VTi-L ADAS).
2015 Honda HR-V pricing:
- VTi CVT $24,990* (+ORC);
- VTi -S CVT $27,990* (+ORC);
- VTi-L CVT $33,565* (+ORC); and
- VTi-L CVT with ADAS $33,990* (+ORC).
*Metallic paint adds $575.
Key features of the VTi:
- Earth Dreams Technology Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT);
- 16-inch alloy wheels;
- LED rear combination tail lights;
- Honda’s unique Magic Seats;
- Halogen headlights with Daytime Running Lights (bulb type);
- Display Audio system with Bluetooth connectivity (Android and Apple) and a seven inch colour touch screen;
- Single zone climate control air-conditioning; and
- Multi-angle reversing camera with three modes.
The VTi-S adds:
- 17-inch alloy wheels;
- Smart entry with push button start;
- LED auto headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL);
- Front fog lights;
- Rain-sensing auto wipers;
- Roof rails;
- LaneWatch blind spot monitoring;
- City-Brake Active system; and
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel.
The VTi-L adds:
- 17-inch alloy sports wheels;
- Paddle shifters;
- Leather-appointed seat trim;
- Panoramic sunroof;
- Front and rear parking sensors;
- Rear centre arm rest;
- Privacy glass;
- Dual-zone climate control; and
- Chrome door handles.
The VTi-L with ADAS adds:
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW);
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW); and
- High-Beam Support System (HSS).